The Sealy Posturepedic range is designed to eliminate the uncomfortable conditions of tossing and turning during sleep. Mattresses that are made to help you go to sleep quicker and stay asleep longer.
- Hand Tufted
- Pocket Spring - 1000 Pocket spring system for luxury comfort
- 4cm Geltex Layer - A gel infused foam that offers triple benefits of pressure relief, body support and breathability.
- Zonal Support - Designed to alleviate lower back pain, with the aim of improving your posture.
- Adaptive - releases and transports moisture- the perfect solution for a cool, dry sleep.
- Allergy UK - Endorsed by Allergy UK for the reduction of house dust mites.
- Tencel Fibres - Made from eucalyptus, Tencel fibres are inherently breathable- absorbing better than cotton, feeling softer than silk and cooler than linen.
- Purotex - endorsed by Allergy UK and releases friendly bacteria into the fabric of the mattress acting as a self-cleaner- great for allergy sufferers.
- Mattress Depth: 26cm (approx)
Mattresses up to (and including) 135cm wide = 190cm (6'3") long
150cm & 180cm mattresses (5'0" & 6'0" wide) are longer at 200cm (6'6")