Here at Askews, we have one of the largest in store ranges of Care Recliners (and beds) in the area for you to come and 'try before you buy' and should you need us, our staff have a vast knowledge of these products so they can help you find just the right fit and design to suit your individual needs.
The extremely popular Nevada range offers exceptional comfort with its soft, welcoming back design and soft 'pillow' arms. Offered in a wide choice of sizes in the full, extensive range of Sherborne soft covers and leathers. See also Nevada Classic range on stylish legs. Rise Recliners available in 4 sizes as either a Single Motor or a Dual Motor Option - both options have the Rise Up feature.
Visit the ‘Customiser’ page to view this model in a variety of leathers and choose yours.
VAT Exemption: All sizes are classed as a Mobility Aid, so can therefore be sold free of VAT to those are eligible due to having a chronic illness e.g. Arthritis, and sign a VAT Exemption consent box at the checkout. Make sure you choose the correct price in the VAT Exemption Box before putting the item in your basket.
Buy the matching Sofa and/or Chairs Here.
Buy the Optional Extras Here.
- British Made
- 5 Year Guarantee!
- Chairs available in 4 sizes
- Large choice of Fabric or Leather colours
- 25 Stone weight capacity
- Optional arm protectors and other extras
- FREE Delivery to room of choice
- Old furniture disposal available
- NOTE: Because this item comes in so many fabric options it's best to pop in to store to seem them for yourself. However if you would prefer you can use the manufactures Customiser function to select your fabric choice and simply write it in the 'NOTES' box at the checkout. CLICK HERE TO USE THE CUSTOMISER
Dimensions (in cm):
PETITE Recliner - H: 99.5 x W:7981.5 x D:92 / Seat H:45.5 x W: 45 x D:51
SMALL Recliner - H: 101.5 x W:82.5 x D:97.5 / Seat H:49 x W: 45 x D:53
STANDARD Recliner - H: 103.5 x W:85 x D:100 / Seat H:49 x W: 47.5 x D:55.5
ROYAL Recliner - H: 105.5 x W:93 x D:102 / Seat H:49 x W: 52.5 x D:57
*Allow a minimum tolerance of +/- 0.5” (c13mm) on each dimension quoted. All chairs are measured closed.
*As part of our policy for continuous improvement we reserve the right to alter any specification as and when necessary.