Sherborne's most popular range in both Fabrics and Leathers is available in a truly wonderful array of sizes and options. The beautifully-contoured shape is designed for exceptional comfort with soft cushioning throughout. Reclining and Fixed Corner Groups also available, in Soft Covers only. See also Keswick Classic range on stylish legs. Visit the ‘Customiser’ page to view this model in a variety of leathers.
VAT Exemption: All fabric and leather Rise & Recline models can be sold free of VAT to those are eligible due to having a chronic illness and sign a VAT exemption consent form - please see us in store for this. For Rise Recliners see our Mobility Assist products Here.
- British Made
- 5 Year Guarantee!
- Chairs available in 4 sizes
- Large choice of Fabric or Leather colours
- Optional arm protectors and other extras
- FREE Delivery to room of choice
- Old furniture disposal available
- NOTE: Because this item comes in so many colour options it's best to pop in to store to seem them for yourself. However if you would prefer you can use the manufactures Customiser function to select your fabric choice and simply write it in the 'Fabric Option' box when you add the item to your basket. CLICK HERE TO USE THE CUSTOMISER
Dimensions (in cm):
PETITE Chair/Recliner - H: 97.5 x W:80 x D:95.5 / Seat H:43.5 x W: 45 x D:52
SMALL Chair/Recliner - H: 103 x W:80 x D:95.5 / Seat H:49 x W: 45 x D:52
STANDARD Chair/Recliner - H: 106 x W:82 x D:98.5 / Seat H:49 x W: 47.5 x D:54.5
ROYAL Recliner (Not available as a fixed chair) - H: 109 x W:100 x D:90.5 / Seat H:49 x W:52.5 x D:56
2 Seat PETITE Fixed/Reclining Sofa - H: 97.5 x W:141 x D:95.5 / Seat H:43.5 x W:106 x D:52
2 Seat SMALL Fixed/Reclining Sofa - H: 103 x W:141 x D:95.5 / Seat H:49 x W: 106 x D:52
2 Seat ST'D Fixed/Reclining Sofa - H: 106 x W:146 x D:98.5 / Seat H:49 x W:111 x D:54.5
3 Seat SMALL Fixed/Reclining Sofa - H: 103 x W:195 x D:95.5 / Seat H:49 x W: 160 x D:52
3 Seat ST'D Fixed/Reclining Sofa - H: 106 x W:202.5 x D:98.5 / Seat H:49 x W:167.5 x D:54.5
*Allow a minimum tolerance of +/- 0.5” (c13mm) on each dimension quoted. All chairs are measured closed.
*As part of our policy for continuous improvement we reserve the right to alter any specification as and when necessary.